We used to make this dip in high school, run out of tortilla chips, and eat it with a spoon. This truly is the most simple dip you can make, but it is incredible. If you haven’t had this before, you’ll probably think “Cream Cheese???????????? With chili????? I will NOT be eating that”. You’re just going to have to trust me on this one.
- 1 large (14.5oz) can of Hormel chili with no beans
- 1 brick of cream cheese (If you’re looking to watch the calories, use the low fat kind. You really can’t taste any difference)
- Shredded Mild Cheddar cheese
- Spread cream cheese along bottom of pan. It should evenly coat the bottom with no empty areas.
- Pour the entire can of Hormel on top of the cream cheese and gently spread across entire pan
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Microwave for about 2 1/2 mins