Now I’m not trying to burn any bridges with this post, I’m simply attempting to figure out what is going on over at Serious Eats. When I first started this blog, I used to submit every post to them hoping they would add it so I could actually get some traffic. Now I find myself not even visiting them because there simply just isn’t anything interesting. Did they lost their writers? Is Ed Levine too obsessed with his “Serious Diet” to monitor what is going on? I’m just not sure.
Specifically, today’s posts are as follows:
- A link to a Japanese beer commercial that features penguins
- Something about the Catholic church declaring beavers fish
- An article about pink wine from an outside blogger
- A list of posts with zero comments. Article requests that people comment on them.
- An article on coffee wars between McDonalds and Starbucks
- Ed Levine’s serious diet week 72. Did anyone read any of the previous 71 weeks?
- A picture of balloons that look like sausages
- An article about weird food collections
- A comic
- An asparagus recipe
- A pork schnitzel recipe
I know these are interesting to a lot of people, but I can’t remember the last time I was actually interested in anything Serious Eats had to say. It’s alarming to me that they can post anything from any food blog on the internet, and these are the topics they chose.