I haven’t posted a good recipe on here in a hot minute, so I figured I should share one of my favorite dips with you. Buffalo Chicken Dip. Seriously, Buffalo wings in dip form? How can you lose?
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue-cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (i tend to use Frank’s)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- Boil chicken and shred into bowl. This is the only time you will ever catch me boiling chicken. You could also grab one of those store bought rotisserie chickens and shred that.
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese. Whisk in salad dressing, wing sauce and cheese until smooth. Then stir in the chicken.
- Transfer all that to a heatproof container, and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Stir well.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or whatever you want. You could eat this stuff with a spoon if you really wanted.
If you like it a little crunchy, feel free to add breadcrumbs to the top. Enjoy.