This isn’t anything particularly interesting, but I just wanted to point out that I have eaten seven peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the last 24 hours. I’m not trying to say it’s some huge sandwich eating accomplishment. I just have had a craving for PBJs, and the ingredients are plentiful in my pantry. I think I might even have an eighth before the night is over.
In celebration of my seven sandwiches, here is some useless information about the PBJ.
- Who invented the peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich @ Wikipedia
- A picture of a kid covered in peanut butter
- A picture of a kid covered in jelly.
- Deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Nutrition information regarding peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
And my personal favorite tribute to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches belongs to one Cadillac Don. Yes, I know it’s not about the same sandwich I speak of. Sometimes I pretend though.