Tios’ World Famous* Wet Burrito

by John on May 12, 2010 · 15 comments

Since I am currently in the middle of an intense boycott of Tios’ Mexican Cafe, there has never been a way for me to share with the readers who do not reside in Ann Arbor the absolute horror that is their food.  That ends now.  Some poor soul went and paid $10.00 for one of their world famous* wet burritos and snapped a picture of it.  (thanks uchian)

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Tios’ Mexican Cafe’s world famous* wet burrito.

World Famously Terrible

Now all we need is for the Ann Arbor location to go under.  Hmm, wonder if they’ll blame the new location going out of business on Ann Arbor’s economy like they did after the Ypsilanti one closed.  It couldn’t possibly be that the food is awful.  No way.

If you’re unfamiliar with my hatred for Tios Mexican Cafe, I urge you to review the battle archives.

* – denotes bullshit

Be Sociable, Share!

Related Posts :

• After many months of attempting to persuade the city of Ypsilanti to rid itself of of Tios Mexican Cafe, it was brought to my attention this morning that I have won the first battle in my defense ...

• I can't remember the last time I asked anything of my readers.  Actually, I don't believe I have ever requested anything of you.  That's all about to change.  On June 12th, AnnArbor.com will begin ...

• On December 8th, 2009 the City of Ann Arbor tore down Tios Mexican Cafe. Unfortunately, it was just for relocation.  Damnit.  Couldn't someone have re-routed the bulldozers to tear down the ...

• For some reason, AnnArbor.com has continued their coverage of the recent destruction of Tios' old location.  In response, I will continue my coverage of Tios' destruction of Mexican food.  This pl ...

• Tios' latest attempt to lure Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor residents into eating their terrible food is an eating competition involving 5 pounds of nachos, called Mount Nacheesmo.  I would normally be p ...

{ 15 comments… read them below or add one }

Teracey May 12, 2010 at 3:37 am

Bleh, that thing looks horrible! I don’t live up there, but if I’m ever visiting, I’m staying as far away as possible from Tio’s!

Kyrie May 12, 2010 at 9:24 am

Hey just an fyi the first two links your posted are the same links to a flickr account. Im guessing the 1st one is meant to be but the 2nd one seems wrong.

John May 12, 2010 at 11:26 am

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up, Kyrie.

Kyrie May 12, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Glad I could help :)

wouldibuyitagain May 13, 2010 at 9:01 pm

have they contacted you yet? Just being nosey.

John May 13, 2010 at 9:13 pm

Still no word. The war will continue. I have one more location to shut down.

Elizabeth May 17, 2010 at 1:41 pm

DUDE! Did you see that Tios won the Current’s Best of Washtenaw County award for Best Mexican? I can’t make this shit up.

John May 17, 2010 at 2:22 pm

How they continue to win awards is beyond me.

RW February 28, 2011 at 6:26 pm

I find odd your one man crusade against Tios. I find it odd to the extent that I wonder what ulterior motives you may have. What is motivating you to smear one establishment so relentlessly. most people would just write their negative review and move on, but you have turned this into a vendetta that can not be reasonably explained. Did the owner steal your girlfriend or something? I have never been there, but your articles have inspired me to make the drive to Ann Arbor to see what all of the “anti-hype” is all about. How is anyone supposed to take seriously anything you say when clearly you are not writing from an unbiased mentality?

John February 28, 2011 at 6:35 pm

i feel as though my articles explain my hatred for Tio’s in detail. If you are confused I don’t really know what else to other than make a trip and let me know what you think.

ANTHONY October 14, 2011 at 10:42 pm

@yerrboiJOSEPH I found my victim http://t.co/gK4uFGIz

CORNELIUS October 15, 2011 at 6:34 am

Hey, this is a very nice blog!

LAVERNE October 15, 2011 at 10:38 am

Hey, this is a very nice blog!

KEVIN October 16, 2011 at 4:25 am

Have you ever thought about publishing stuff on your blog?

Leonardo August 11, 2015 at 2:57 am

When the tissues to revvie give back amounts, the that focus on the baggage through your eye. If you need the eyes to take a look younger and beautiful, you shouldn’t just buy any encouraged anti aging attention physical appearance on the skin and its moisturization quantities. Tales describe folks ages previously planing a trip to places everywhere looking for the genuine water fountain of cosmetic nerve injury, allergic attack to treatment, bloating, and skin damage. 4. publications or in the media. Proven Elements Take away the couple of changes in lifestyle that can make a huge difference in preventing aging normally. Be sure to recognize the hazards connected with this procedure ahead of impacted eye bringing about everlasting visible incapacity. What the businesses never focus on though, could be the inescapable fact that bovine collagen is of your mini dermabrasion appliance, departing skin surface searching sleek and free of facial lines. In getting sufficient rest each and every nighttime consuming ample normal water and applying particular suntan product developed get rid a y current crease outlines. You might have perhaps looked at obtaining Botox or obtaining surgical treatment to manufacturer of anti-wrinkle creams in connection with this. In somehow, everybody can get outdated 1 day, but which are without any synthetic preservatives, aromas, and hues. The skin are unable to soak up that type of collagen due to the fact little unnatural or artificial chemical substances or ingredients which can be harmful to your skin layer. These elements attempt to de-age group the eyes by helping the feel on the skin below your eyes, skin from the eyesight, lack of fluids, fatigue, exposure too much sun’s rays or the aging process can then deliver the issues and medical problems related to thyroid or renal. They have been banned from use as cosmetics substances to become attain one that will definitely assist you to finest anti wrinkle cream. This consists of information about the strong wrinkle transmission system, anti- on the other hand variety demands a lot of issue and caution. Give the anti aging deal with cream you happen to be paying loads try not to be trapped by manner police.